1. (Bug) I created a “GridGraphRule” from the example in the documentation, but nothing has changed on the grid. Found the issue in “GridGraphRules” in the “ForEachNode” function on line 281:
“nodeNormals[i] != 0”, but nodeNormals is float4(0,1,0,0) and apparently it does not work properly
2. What could be the problem with having a 2048 by 2048 grid in a cell size of 1? I removed the restriction and did not see any problems at such sizes, everything seems to be working well.
3. HierarchicalGraph works on GridGraph? How i can visual debug it?
4. Сan i change the number of nodes in a single connected component somewhere?
Because I want to increase the maximum graph size to 2048x2048x1 and possibly increasing / decreasing the size of the connected component in the HierarchicalGraph can have a good effect on performance when changes in the graph
5. When will 4.3.40 be out of beta? All changes I make to the code are updated via scoped registred, i.e. I cannot change anything in the code. And if you just copy the folder from Packages to Assets and delete the scoped registred, then errors appear