What's the latest stable version for Unity 4

Hey there,

We are using 3.7 Pro edition in our project, Couple of days ago tried to upgrade latest version of A* but keep getting

“Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs(12,2): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `HelpURL’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference”

Afaik HelpURL attiribute doesn’t supported by Unity4, I wonder which version is the latest stable version for Unity 4 ?

Hi

3.7 is the latest stable release for Unity 4 I think.

Thanks for quick reply as usual :), Currently when I use “StartMultiTargetPath” with multithread option on (more than One Thread) I’m keep getting ;

“This should have been cleared after it was called on ‘this’ path. Was it not called? Or did the delegate reset not work?”

I was already asked you before and you told me do ;

Try the latest version. This was fixed in 3.7.1.

I was kinda busy(lazy :’() and didn’t bother myself to upgrade to 3.7.1. Is there way to download 3.7.1 I can’t see anywhere versioned builds in Download page. Also if I change to Pathfinding to Multithreaded is there a chance to performance gain ?

Hi there,
Any chance to get versioned builds from somewhere ?

Hi

Sorry. I currently do not keep old builds. I do use version control of course, but I don’t have the any builds on the server.