Thread invalidOperationException in example scene

Hey, would like to report the error on the Example7_Door1 and some other scenes (like 11_RVO) _Procedural or _PathTypes

when I launch the game inside Editor, getting this stacktrace:

InvalidOperationException: The thread was created with a ThreadStart delegate that does not accept a parameter.
System.Threading.Thread.Start (System.Object parameter) (at <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0)
Pathfinding.GraphUpdateProcessor.EnableMultithreading () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Misc/GraphUpdateProcessor.cs:98)
AstarPath.InitializePathProcessor () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1202)
AstarPath.Awake () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1158)

Followed by

There are no graphs in the scene
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
AstarPath:StartPath(Path, Boolean) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1836)
Seeker:StartPathInternal(Path, OnPathDelegate) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:428)
Seeker:StartPath(Path, OnPathDelegate, Int32) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:400)
Seeker:StartPath(Vector3, Vector3, OnPathDelegate, Int32) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:364)
Seeker:StartPath(Vector3, Vector3) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:339)
AIPath:SearchPath() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIPath.cs:197)
AIPath:TrySearchPath() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIPath.cs:174)
<RepeatTrySearchPath>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIPath.cs:163)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
AIPath:Init() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIPath.cs:144)
AIPath:Start() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIPath.cs:131)
Pathfinding.Examples.MineBotAI:Start() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/ExampleScenes/ExampleScripts/MineBotAI.cs:50)

it’s similar to this

Using Unity 2017.3.1f1, Windows 10
Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz 24GB ram

Setting Thread count = 0 in AstarPath solves the issue
Recast can be scanned in Editor and even cached, but when game is launched in editor, the graph doesn’t appear & the above errors come out

I saw that there is update (4.1) on the site, but not for my pro version. The asset store still has version (4.0) - perhaps the fix is in the update, will check later on it :slight_smile:

Hi

Yes indeed this bug has been fixed in the 4.1 release.