No Pathfinding Component, plus error in console

Hi everyone. I’m trying to get started with Unity and A* for a project I’m working on. I’m following the "Getting [Getting started tutorial.][1] I have no problem adding in a plane, box objects, or the A* object, but I can’t add the pathfinding component to it. It doesn’t show up in my Component drop down. I’ve reinstalled Unity and re-imported the AstarPathfindingProject folder, as per [the suggestion in this thread.][2] I’m also getting the error

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarData.cs(36,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LayerGridGraph’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

in the console. Can anyone help?

EDIT

I switched from the beta version to the release (3.6) version, and everything seems to be working. I still have no idea what problem with the beta is though.

Hi

Sorry, there was a line I forgot to compile out of the free beta version (the LayerGridGraph is only available in the pro version).
I have however just released a new version (3.7) which fixes this problem and includes all the good stuff from the betas.