More shapes required. Procedure for extending the renderer

ALINE has been a great package for me so far, but there are just some key shape types missing. I am trying to move my 3D level markup editor over to using ALINE instead of Unity Handles and I need:

• Solid Triangle
  • Solid Circle/Disk
  • Solid Cylinder

Obviously I can’t draw these shapes with custom meshes currently due to the bug that makes matrix transforms not be applied to drawn meshes.
My questions are: Are these shapes likely feature additions, and if so, how soon would they be added? I don’t want to bug you too much about adding new things considering I don’t know how much time you can devote to working on this project specifically, but I do feel like these are reasonable feature requests. Thank you for your time.

I’ll add them to my list. However I don’t have that much time to work on it right this moment, so it might take some time.

The bug related to custom meshes is however already fixed in my local version and it will be included in the next update.

Thank you very much. If it’s okay with you, could you write down a general list of the steps I’d need to take to modify the renderer to add those shapes myself if I had to. It doesn’t need to be exceedingly in-depth, I can probably figure it out if you pointed me in the right direction.

Hi

I have submitted an update for the package now. It should be available in the asset store in a few days. Then you can use the mesh command for drawing custom things.

Thank you very much.

I need a fill solid triangle, if you can share your code that would be awesome.