Hey Aron, would like to show one more bug, related to Funnel Modifier. Currently using 4.1.18, unity 2017.4.0f1
attaching the scene unitypackage (it only has 1 folder with my scene & mesh)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Scene3B.unity (it's almost empty)
2) Drag "navmesh_3b" from "Assets/Scene3B" into A* singleton
3) generate cache for it - my mesh is designed to be located about 100 meters away from zero (don't ask why :D).
2) in Hierarchy, select 'Mover', press F to focus on it in scene view
3) Start the game
4) click on the game-view (I made it so there is no camera to render), press '1' on keyboard. This will place nav agent on location 1. It's script tells it to move to purple sphere (to target).
5) observe how the agent will get stuck in "Trapped 1" area. After about 10 seconds it will teleport to world zero.
I checked the mesh in 3ds max, and its vertices overlap fine (at least around the "Trapped 1" region)
6) The green path line will flicker in the orange circle if the Funnel modifier is on
7) Click Game view window, press '2' - the navAgent is teleported to location 2. It will move to target, but will get stuck at "Trapped 2" region.
8) Green line will be flickering again, around orange zone:
Disabling Funnel modifier prevents the agent from being stuck, and lines don't flicker. However of course, path looks much better if we use Funnel