Conflict on import

I have Unity 5.1.2f1 and am importing A*PP 3.7.2 and I am getting some errors.

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(3,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `JsonFx' does not exist in the namespace `Pathfinding.Serialization'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(114,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(130,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(165,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(190,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(204,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(251,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Hi

Looks like you have some old files there or something. Have you upgraded from an earlier version?
In any case. Try deleting the AstarPathfindingProject folder and reimporting.

I am importing ShooterAI asset, which has APP ver 2.5 included. I delete the APP directory from the shooter asset and import APP 2.7.2. I guess I should try just importing APP 2.7.2 into a new project and see if I have issues.

Ah. Yeah make sure that the folder is deleted from the ShooterAI asset. Two copies of the asset will lead to conflicts.
Especially look for .dll files and make sure that there is only one copy of those.

I just created a new project. Imported UFPS. Imported ShooterAI. Deleted the A* directory in ShooterAI. Imported A*PP 2.7.2 and did not get any errors. There must be something specific to my program. I’ll find it. Thanks for the help.