Aline 1.2.2 throws errors after import

These are the errors:

Exception: You cannot dispose an invalid command builder. Are you trying to dipose it twice?
Drawing.CommandBuilder.DisposeInternal () (at Assets/ALINE/CommandBuilder.cs:143)
Drawing.DrawingManager.Submit (UnityEngine.Camera camera, UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer cmd, System.Boolean usingRenderPipeline, System.Boolean allowCameraDefault) (at Assets/ALINE/DrawingManager.cs:463)
Drawing.DrawingManager.SubmitFrame (UnityEngine.Camera camera, UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer cmd, System.Boolean usingRenderPipeline) (at Assets/ALINE/DrawingManager.cs:325)
Drawing.DrawingManager.PostRender (UnityEngine.Camera camera) (at Assets/ALINE/DrawingManager.cs:283)
UnityEngine.Camera.FireOnPostRender (UnityEngine.Camera cam) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Camera/Camera.bindings.cs:358)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

Unity 2019…4.3f1

Import A* beta pro 4.3.29 also returns above errors. Pleas fix this.
Also could you please make sure there’ll no bugs if I install both A* and Aline?

Hmmm… I really thought I had fixed that error in ALINE 1.2.2.
It’s really hard to test because I am not able to replicate it consistently.
I’ll do some more digging.

That particular error should resolve itself after you recompile any scripts.

Don’t know if they relates but if I import A*4.3.28 and then import Aline 1.2.2, there’s no erros at all.