AI sometimes not moving

I’m having some agents that do not move for some reason. Majority of the time they do. I’m using a modified version of AIPath from version 3.8, and currently on version 4.0.6. The Seeker component is drawing the gizmo for a path that it has, and I added in error messages to Seeker for things like
if (pathCallback == null)
{
Debug.LogError(“pathCallback is null!”);
}
but I did not get any error messages in the console, so I assume that means I’m setting up the callbacks appropriately (before StartPath is called). Any thoughts on what this could be?

I think it might have something to do with endReachedDistance. I changed that to 0.01 to get them to always move pretty close to their target, and it seems to happen more often now.

If I manually drag the object in the scene, then it navigates back to the point it was frozen at. So it seems like it just never registers that it has a new path from the Seeker or something.

Hi

Do they stop to move after some time when they have been working or do some agents simply never start to move at all?

It appears that they never start moving at all. Not sure of every case this happens, but one case was when it was on a slope, and the seeker path given was further up the slope. Perhaps it tried to navigate to an invalid part of the world and somehow got stuck and unable to then ever move again.

I’m not sure what could be going wrong. Is it easy to replicate? If so, would it be possible for you to send me a test scene in which I could debug the problem?

Do you think you could send me a screenshot of the settings of the AIPath component when you have the Unity inspector in debug mode? (so that one can see all the private variables).
Are you calling AIPath.SearchPath at any point from your code?