About A* can't find the path

A Pathfinding Project Pro I updated from 3.8.2 to 4.1.16. The project does not use threads, and does not use AstarPath’s Update refresh. Instead, it is refreshed externally every 20ms.
There are a few questions now:
(1) The map is large, A* Node size: 480, Width: 50, Depth: 50
(2) Sometimes the path will not be found. After adjusting MaxNearestNodeDistance, the path can be found, but the path is not at the coordinate point, but on the nearby A* Node.
(3) At the time of the map node boundary, the moving target will obviously be stuck。

!

Hi

I’m not quite sure why they would not find the correct nodes. However I would strongly recommend that you scale down your world to more reasonable sizes. The reason is that for such large coordinate values, floating point precision starts to be a problem. I don’t think it should be a problem here, but generally I recommend that you keep the world to within ±10000 coordinate values.

(2). Do you mean that it correctly finds the right node to start from, but that the path itself starts from the center of the node, and not from the point you specified?
If so, then you should look at the Seeker’s StartEndModifier. There are two settings there for how the start point and end point will be snapped. I think you want to use ‘ClosestOnNode’ for both of them.
See https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/startendmodifier.html#Exactness

I search the path form itself position to target position, but sometimes Seeker can’t find the path or find nearby node
I found that it may be related to seekert’s traversableTags.