NavMesh not showing

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Here is an album with three pictures to show my settings: https://imgur.com/a/8KkjzSq

Hi

The inspector looks all weird @LoloDev. It looks like something has been corrupted.
Can you try deleting the AstarPathfindingProject folder and re-importing the package using the .unitypackage file (or from the asset store)?

I redownloaded the package from your website and reimported it. It does look different now but I’ve fot some 2 shader errors with Navmesh and Navmesh Outline shaders each.

Shader error in ‘Hidden/AstarPathfindingProject/Navmesh’: failed to open source file: ‘Navmesh.cginc’ at line 37 (on metal)
Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING

I updated the imgur with a new screenshot from my editor. Now it looks way better but still no grid.

That’s odd. Can you see if there is a navmesh.cginc somewhere in your project?
It should be at “Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/EditorAssets/Materials/Navmesh.cginc”

Indeed, both files has been move by a custom asset importer. Sorry for the inconvenience. It works perfectly well now!

1 Like

Hi im on URP and my graph isn’t showing up either. Im not sure what the problem is.

I have same error like you. Would you like to help and tell me how you solve the problem of Navmesh?

My error message in console is same as yours.

work on Unity 2022.3.5f1