Errors in updating

Hi there,
The following errors occurred when I updated old one(I’m not sure what the exact version is) to 3.2.5.1.
Anyone know what happened and I should do?
Thanks in advance.

Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier.cs(6,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name Util' does not exist in the namespacePathfinding’. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/SimpleSmoothModifier.cs(5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name Util' does not exist in the namespacePathfinding’. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Pathfinders/CleanupPath65K.cs(11,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name Path' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Pathfinders/ConstantPath.cs(30,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace namePath’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Pathfinders/Path.cs(19,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name Path' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? Assets/Plugins/AstarPathfindingProject/Pathfinders/XPath.cs(10,30): error CS0246: The type or namespace namePath’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I would suggest importing the package into a clean project and compare the folder structure( Beyond Compare free trial). chances are that something has moved or you have some old files that are no longer in the project or have been completely refactored.

PaulUsul
Thank you for your advice.
I don’t know why, but my a* folder was made under another directory and was very different with the out-of-date version.
So I deleted the folder of a A* project and overwrote it by one that was installed to a new project. Then I’ve had a problem again.
Programs relating to Seeker.cs, Path.cs and Node.cs fail to compile like the following.
How should I update in case of this?

BCE0018: The name ‘Seeker’ does not denote a valid type (‘not found’). Did you mean ‘UnityEngine.SocialPlatforms.Impl.Score’?
BCE0018: The name ‘Pathfinding.Int3’ does not denote a valid type (‘not found’). Did you mean ‘System.Int32’?
etc…

Anyone?
I was planing to transfer a pro version. Umm…

Not really sure what to do.
Make sure you install the package using the UnityPackage, and NOT copying from another project, that will break a lot of stuff.
I see in the first post that you have put the AstarPathfindingProject folder inside the plugins folder, you should not do that, but I guess that you fixed that in the previous post.

Thank you for replying, aron.
It seemed I just copied them, didn’t it? I did that when I was completely new to Unity but I can’t believe it. Just great…