Walkable area in Grid Graph

Hey there,

Assume a bridge top of the ground. Then a grid graph a little bit above the bridge. (Like 0.5 in Y axis above the bridge)
I want to know how I can limit the walkable area in this particular area which I specify in this image.

Imgur

I have other Grid Graphs top of each other but I want different walkable areas for each one.
How can I achieve it ?

Imgur

Imgur

(Click on them for better quality)

Anyone has a solution for it ?

What do you mean by “walkable area”? You can changes nodes cost for example to make some AI avoid it.

As you can see in the images, layers are above the ground.
I want to make those red areas walkable.
I found out I can do it by Graph Update Scene but my problem is I just want walkability in that specific area and collision testing if there are things to be ignore by collision.

But you have walkable area there. What’s the problem? You dont need walkable area on ground?

I don’t want walkability in yellow area.

Imgur

You can just addjust surface types in colliders and graph. I sujjest you to check tutorials, there is a lot of topics covered there https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/getstarted.html

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think so if you understand what I want to do. That graph doesn’t have any intersection with ground and colliders for walkibility.