UWP Build Error

I"ve been getting 2 errors:

Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Core\Serialization\TinyJson.cs(267,25): error CS1061: ‘Type’ does not contain a definition for ‘BaseType’ and no extension method ‘BaseType’ accepting a first argument of type ‘Type’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Core\Serialization\TinyJson.cs(102,17): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type ‘System.Type’ to ‘System.Reflection.TypeInfo’

I have turned off to exclude the Ionic .dll file.
Thank you

Unity 2.2p1, AStar 4.1.13, and 4.1.12 same error message

Meh. I thought that change would work.
It’s always very tricky to make changes that may have to be different for UWP because I can’t seem to find the proper documentation that actually describes which methods are available on UWP types (if you have any links I’d love to see them).

Try to replace your TinyJson.cs script with this: https://pastebin.com/3eTNyBK8

Hi

Did this work for you?

For some reason the pathfinding tab doesn’t show up under components tab, and if I manually add it it asks to fix the code prior to adding the script. This is for the very first step of A*, for version unity 2.2p1.

I’ve been using a different pathfinding system in the meanwhile that works with hololens. Thanks for the help though.

Hi

That looks like there is some compiler error somewhere. Does anything show up in the Unity console?

I got the tab to work, pasted your tinyjson script, and that got rid of some errors. Here is the error I currently have(AFTER pasting your tinyjason):

Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Core\Serialization\TinyJson.cs(334,33): error CS1929: ‘TypeInfo’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetField’ and the best extension method overload ‘TypeExtensions.GetField(Type, string, BindingFlags)’ requires a receiver of type ‘Type’

I changed tmpsomething.GetField to tp.GetField, after gleaning over your other reply for another post. That let me past 80% of the build. Now I have a rewriting error for Ionic.Zip.Reduced so I excluded it from editor. Now it works. It built successfully. But the character does not walk in the hololens witohut the ionic file.

Firebase provides a dotNet version of their dll. This works on the hololens. Is it possible to receive a dotNet version for ionic.reduced.zip.dll?

Hi

On UWP my package uses System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive, so as noted in https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/iphone.php it should work with the ionic dll file excluded. Do you get any errors in the log when you try it?