Unity beta version 5.6.0b3 Errors

I have the above version of unity beta and i have updated the astar pro to the 3.8.7.
I have compiler errors

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(217,64): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forSignedTriangleAreaTimes2’
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(215,32): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forSignedTriangleAreaTimes2’
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(192,65): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forSignedTriangleAreaTimes2’
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(190,32): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forSignedTriangleAreaTimes2’
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(145,29): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forIsClockwise’
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Modifiers/FunnelModifier2D.cs(122,31): error CS0117: Pathfinding.VectorMath' does not contain a definition forIsColinear’

Could you advise ?

Hi

It looks like it might not have updated all files properly. Try to delete the AstarPathfindingProject folder and import the package again.