Hi @aron_granberg, first of all I want to thank you for such an amazing job you have done here.
Now, this is my issue: I've managed to get around 350 seekers in standby mode (with everything enabled less the AILerp script) with a little under 6% CPU utilization for 2 days in a row BUT when I enabled the AILerp script it behaves exactly the same for around 40 minutes until CPU util. starts to go up and up until it hits 100%.
It took me around 2 weeks to find which script was failing (profiler didn't help much), so after compiling multiple server builds with different scripts disabled, I narrowed it down to the AILerp script.
I wouldn't mind if this operation costed me 30% of CPU utilization or even 70% but I would like it to be stable.
At this point I just dont know what else to do. I have attached my modified AILerp script + a pic from my amazon server utilization, hoping you can give me an Idea of whats happening here.
With and Without AILerp