SolidCircle is transparent

1. Hi there, just got ALINE today, very quick to setup! I’m trying to use a SolidCircleXY, but it’s slightly transparent. How do I control its opacity?

2. Unrelated question: Is there a way to make the Draw.WidthLineWidth scope scale with screen size/resolution? So if I use size 5, it’ll look the same whether it’s 720p or 1080p?

Oops I thought I had included a screenshot but totally forgot:

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.55.54 PM

Hi

1. solid gizmos are transparent by default. Though I am considering to change this default.
    You can override the transparency using:
var desiredBaseAlpha = 1.0f;
DrawingManager.gizmos.surfaceMaterial.SetColor("_MainColor", new Color(1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f, desiredBaseAlpha);
  1. It’s not possible to do it reliably if you have multiple cameras, but I suppose you can always do something like:
Draw.WidthLineWidth(Mathf.Max(1, 0.04 * Screen.width));
1 Like
  1. Hmmm I couldn’t get this one to work for me. I tried these lines of code:
DrawingManager.Init();
DrawingManager.instance.gizmos.surfaceMaterial.SetColor("_MainColor", new Color(1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f));

I tried that both in Start() and in Update(), and I tried using Draw.ingame (my desired use case) calls as well as non-ingame Draw calls, but SolidCircleXY still came out transparent. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

1. Awesome! I’m only using one camera so this works out great!

Thanks for the reply and get well soon! Drink lots of water…

Ah, sorry. That should have been

DrawingManager.instance.gizmos.surfaceMaterial.SetColor("_Color", new Color(1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f));

:heart: