Searching a simple network point graph with a fleepath like type?

Hi there

I tried to use the FleePath to search on a PointGraph in a specific direction (aim) and max distance but without a real target. That didn’t work well. I always got more random directions of the path and not the disired direction. Is there a good way to do such a thing on a point graph?

To specify my needs, think of an simple network graph (like a railroad network, or road network with clear predefined ways). There are some junctions (build with linked nodes to let pass or not pass). I then have a GO somwehere on the graph, heading forward along a line between two nodes. I now need to search in only two dirctions (forwards and backwards of GOs local position) to get a possible path over the net in only these both directions (two FleePaths combined after the search to one ABPath to build a spline from it thru all the found nodes). That’s all i need. No complex pathing, just a possible not blocked way thru the network, or when blocked between the blocked nodes.

Any idea? At the moment i had a try with real targets at the end of the network on both sides (east and west or such a declaration on the map). But i need it without these targets because the possible way can be a near circle or other curved shape. I hope you understand what i mean. If not i can draw it on paper to show it. The FleePath were a good match when it would work.

Thanks!