Opsive Issue: Using the offmesh link Nodelinks with a UCC character bops the character back and forth in a bizarre way

Howdy!

I posted this on the Opsive forumsa s well but i figure i’d try here.

Off-mesh links are a big deal for a game I’m making and while I can get them to (sorta) work with Opsive abilities using navmesh, I’d rather use A* for the extra tools but I’ve run into a massive issue. Whenever the agent tries to use the link, the collider sorta leaves the model and the data doesn’t all really match up and then it runs back and forth? It’d very odd and I’ve had the issue for like a month.

I’m not sure if it’s an A* thing or an Opsive thing or soemthing to do with colldiers or ability priority or what, but I can’t start adapting the abilities to work on the links until this is taken care of. Any idea what’s going on here and what I can do about it?

[MEDIA=youtube]KuKS6mSjIj4[/MEDIA]

Also, even if the model falls off the ledge, he’ll actually keep bopping back to the start point then sliding over then falling again, stuck in some strange hell-loop.

Lemme know if you want a scene or more info. I’ve used multple nodelink versions, both the aniamted link and nonaniamted link, ect. They all react the same.

Thanks for any help!