How to How to mark a point at the end of the path, before the start of the movement?

There is some discrepancy between the point that I set and the real point. Is it possible to find the coordinates of the point at the end of the path, before the start of the movement?

Hi

I’m not quite sure what you mean, could you elaborate?

I want a blue circle to appear when the mouse is clicked. The character must come to this blue circle. I set the same “Target 2” coordinates for the circle and the character. But the character at the end of the path of the path is slightly in the wrong coordinates. You can see it on the video.

Is it possible to find the exact coordinates of the character when he reaches the end of the path, before the movement starts?

I was reading the documentation and found this code. List vectorPath . But I couldn’t implement it. Gives “-1”, I do not know what it means.

https://youtu.be/cPJtpoFgZh4

Hi

Have you checked the “whenCloseToDestination” field on the agent? Make sure it is set to ContinueToExactDestination.

No difference.
I have the parameter “End Reached Distance = 0.2”. With a value of 0.001, the character enters the circle. But sometimes the character starts to twitch.
The blue circle is the waypoint. This mechanic is found in most isometric games.

If it fails to extract the vector of the end of the path. I can try to run the blue circle at high speed using the same algorithm as the character before it starts moving. Would such an approach work?