HasArrived() doesn't seem to return the correct values

Hi Aron

I’m using your project in combination with the behavior designer by opsive.
My behavior tree has multiple seek scripts one after another, the target is usually set with the Target() which I adjusted so it takes the targets I need it to take.
Now I’ve been running into problems ever since and I managed to make them a little fewer, but the agent still often gets stuck at one of the seek scripts, because HasArrived() either never returns true (so the script does never return success and the agent thus cannot move forward in the behavior tree), although the agent appears to have reached the target or it returns true even though the agent has not reached it. In the latter case I suspect that HasArrived() still works with the values from the previous target and thus does not return false. I put some wait routines at the start of the seek scripts, so this wouldn’t happen, and they did help, but sadly they don’t help all the time.
Do you have any idea why this is not working correctly?
Is there something I’m overlooking?

Thank you,
Jules

Hi

It sounds like the HasArrived check uses the older ai.reachedEndOfPath property instead of the newer ai.reachedDestination property which was specifically introduced in 4.2 to solve these kinds of issues. Do you think you could try modifying the HasArrived method to see if that helps?

Hi Aron

Thanks for your help, it works now:)