Grid graphs on opposite sides of a plane

Hello,

we have been using AStar for a year now, and initially we were thinking in only using it in a specific part of our game, but for consistency on enemy behaviors we have decided to take it to the full game world. This where we started to have a problem integrating it. Our gameworld is split in two on both sides of a plane, facing each other up, which means that we have different vectors UP. When applying the graph we don´t have problems with the regular world, but know that we are dealing with the opposite plane, we have problems on how to make the scan process to detect obstacles in the opposite Y direction. Any clue on how to achieve it?
I am uploading a picture to illustrate de situation.
Regards,
D.

Hi

Try rotating the grid 180 degrees around some axis.

Hello Aron,

thank you very much. I am going to try and let you know. Seems quite logic to me, I don´t know why I didn´t thought about it before.

Cheers

Hello Aron

the rotation on Z seems to solve the issue, but the problem is that with the Height, the raycast length seems to work independently of where the grid is located, so even if I am with the grid rotated, the raycast origin seems to be still referred to the other side.

Cheers