GraphUpdatepObject.trackChangedNodes does not track new nodes

Hello!

I am using 4.3.26(beta) and layered grid graph. When I update a part of a scene where new layer should be generated above first one it is generating but new nodes are not present in GraphUpdatepObject.changedNodes, only old ones. Is this a bug or correct behaviour?

It will be easier to modify new nodes if there where present in changedNodes, or maybe you could add aditional flag to track new nodes?

Thanks!

It’s not a bug per say since that field is primarily intended for when you are only updating properties of existing nodes (for example in order to be able to revert the changes afterwards).
I will treat this as a feature request.

Thanks! The situation I use it for is this, may it will help you to improve this awesome library:

There are buildings in a game and when a new building being placed I update graph with GUO with some bounds. building have some additional colliders for new graph layers and I need to be able to modify node tag based on node height. so that all graph parts ontop of buildings have different tag. I thought it will be usefull to to use node list from GUO and then i step each node at a time, check hieght and change tag if height is > X.

Right now I just call GUO twice and it does not generate any problems