Graph Update Performance Issues

Hi Everyone,

i am using GraphUpdate to upgate my 5 GridGraphs when a wall gets crushed so infantry may follow - works fine!
BUT
there is a massive lag and performance trouble the moment the graph is updated.

Do You have any ideas how to this performance issue? Since it makes the game unplayable, i desperatly need help. So any ideas to solve are welcome

Thank you in advance.

Edit: there is a much smaller lag if only one graph is used

i may add that i have a grid of 171 x 250 - i would prefer to have 340 x 500. Since i reduced the grid count, the lag decreased but its still there.

Hi

Ok, there are a few things that you can do.
Firstly though, why do you need 5 different graphs? (you may have a very good reason for this, but it seems like the best place to start).

Hi

There are several Types of units in my strategy game.
Infantry can not pass barbed Wire but a Tank can, Armored Cars can not pass a stone wall or a thick hegde but Tanks can. For these different Crush Types i am using different Graphs since they need to avoid different Obstacles.

If a Tank Crushes a Wall then the way is free for infantry and Armored Cars, so i assumed that its the best way to upgrade all other grid graphs at this one particular point where the wall got crushed

Hi

Is there any way you can use tags for this instead (see https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/tags.php)?