I have been using this project for about a week now and have been having good results so far! Thank you so much for making this available, I will be upgrading to premium soon if my tests pan out.
I just ran into a crash though and I don’t think it’s down to user error (as far as I can tell).
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Pathfinding.PathUtilities+c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 (Pathfinding.GraphNode node) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/PathUtilities.cs:127)
Pathfinding.PathUtilities.GetReachableNodes (Pathfinding.GraphNode seed, Int32 tagMask) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/PathUtilities.cs:132)
Pathfinding.PathUtilities.IsPathPossible (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 nodes, Int32 tagMask) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/PathUtilities.cs:71)
The offending line of code is:
I am using the free package from your site: PathfindingProject_Free_WebsiteDownload_dev_4_1_7_b5167010.zip
I haven’t managed to reproduce it yet. I just added the call to IsPathPossible (List nodes, int tagMask) today and had just increased the frequency with which it gets called when I experienced the crash.
I’m assuming the problem is actually int he line that claims the dfsStack, but I’m not sure how this could fail.
Hopefully that’s enough to get you on the right track.