Combine two paths

I am trying to make my character find a path from A to B, but I want to add a point C in the middle so the character will find a path from A to C than find another path from C to B, and I want to use smooth modifier to smooth those two paths, Is there a way to combine two paths into one?
Thank you.

Hi

This is a bit tricky.
You can request both paths using AstarPath.StartPath, and then when you have them both you can add all the points from the second path’s vectorPath and path fields to the first one. Finally you can call seeker.PostProcess(firstPath) to run all the modifiers.
You may also have to copy the end point fields from the second path to the first one to make sure that the modifiers work properly.

Thank you for your answer!
I tried to add second path’s vectorpath to the first one and it didn’t work. I guess the reason is I didn’t call the seeker.postprocess which I didn’t fully understand how does seeker work. I have to much to learn from your project especially your RVO system.
I am still playing Mount and Blade right now, It is one of the best game ever. Big fan!