Aline only drawing Lables after updating

Hi,

Just updated my Aline to Version: 1.5.2 (2021-11-09) and now only my labels are drawing. It was working just fine before updating. Using URP. Do I need to remove the old version & re-import it?

Unity Version: 2020.3.21f1
URP Version: 10.6.0

Thanks!

Hi

Sorry about that.

1. Do you use any URP post-processing or any other custom settings?
  2. If you click on the aline_outline shader in the project view, does it show any errors?
  3. Which graphics card + operating system do you use.
  4. Do the example scenes work?
  1. yes im using URP post-processing
  2. doesn’t show any errors on the aline_outline shader
  3. using Nvidia 1080Ti, Windows 10
  4. No the example scenes don’t work

Hi

Odd.
Would it be possible for you to send a test project with me that shows this issue?

Best regards,
Aron Granberg

Hay,

I just removed ALINE from the project & re-imported and now everything is displaying fine. Dunno what happened, but seems fixed now.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

FWIW, I just ran into this same issue: after upgrading to 1.5.2, all line-based ALINE rendering wouldn’t show up, but text (and solid shapes) would. (I’m using the built-in pipeline, not URP.)

I also removed and reimported ALINE, which fixed things. After remove/reimport, version control told me that a few old ALINE resources were now gone from my project; maybe the presence of one of these was responsible?

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 4.00.41 PM

Hmm. Some of those resources were renamed, and the names are important. Maybe Unity decided that it would use the original names instead of the new ones?