2D Multiple agents stop when can't reach destination

I’m trying to modify your RVO 2D scene. What I need is for all the agents to stop when some already reached the destination and the rest can’t due to the one’s who reached blocking them. Is there a way to cut Grid Graph? I tried DynamicGridObstacle, but component gets auto disabled.

P.S. I tried this with navmesh graph and it worked perfectly, but I decided to switch to 2D.

Hi

In the beta version this is possible out of the box. There is a new option on the movement scripts called ‘stop when destination is crowded’. Which handles this.

Where I can get beta version?

From here: https://www.arongranberg.com/astar/download

I’m following the beta install guide, but there is no A* Pathfinding Project in package manager.
My Unity version is 2019.2.17f1

Hi

As listed on the download page the beta version is supported from Unity 2019.3 and up. There are some limitations in earlier versions of Unity that prevents it from working unfortunately.

Switched to 2019.3.7f1.

Installing A* 4.3.19 completely breaks all other packages. All the packages throw this errors:
error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘UI’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UnityEngine’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)